The Implementing Cisco MPLS Traffic Engineering and Other Features (MPLST) course is recommended training for individuals seeking advanced MPLS based knowledge and skills. The course will enable learners to gather information from the technology basics to some of the more updated features and functions such as Traffic Engineering, Carrier Supporting Carrier and Any Transport over MPLS (AToM).
The focus of the course is on technology issues of MPLS from the Service Providers perspective and how to configure some of those features and functions in an existing routed environment.
- MPLS VPN Review
- MPLS Label Assignment and Distribution Frame-Mode/Cell-Mode
- Carrier Supporting Carrier (CsC)
- MPLS Traffic Engineering Technology
- Configuring MPLS Traffic Engineering
- MPLS Quality of Service
- Any Transport over MPLS (AToM)
- MPLS IPv6 support
- Channel Partner/Reseller
- Configuring BGP on Cisco Routers (BGP)
- Implementing Cisco Quality of Service (QOS)
- Implementing Cisco MPLS (MPLS) or equivalent background