IPv6 Fundamentals, Design, and Deployment (IP6FD) v3.0 is an instructor-led course that is presented by Cisco Learning Partners to end-user customers. This five-day course provides network engineers and technicians who are working in the enterprise sector with the knowledge and skills that are needed to study and configure the IP version 6 (IPv6) features of Cisco IOS Software.
The course also provides an overview of IPv6 technologies; covers IPv6 design and implementation; describes IPv6 operations, addressing, routing, services, and transition; and describes deployment of IPv6 in enterprise networks as well as in service provider networks. The course also includes case studies that are useful for deployment scenarios and remote labs.
- Module 1 Introduction to IPv6
- Module 2 IPv6 Operation
- Module 3 Advanced IPv6 Topics
- Module 4 Describing IPv6-Enabled Routing Protocols
- Module 5 Using IPv6 Services
- Module 6 IPv6 Transition Mechanisms
- Module 7 Discussing Security Issues in IPv6
- Module 8 Mobile IP Model
- Module 9 Deploying IPv6
- Channel Partner / Reseller
- Routing, switching and access product knowledge and skills equivalent
- Working knowledge of routing protocols Implementing the Application Control Engine Service Module (ACESM) 2.0