DevOps Engineering on AWS is a training developed to cover the core principals of DevOps methodology and demonstrates how to use the most common DevOps patterns to develop, deploy and maintain applications on AWS.
- What is DevOps?
- Infrastructure as Code, Part 1: Design and Security
- Infrastructure as Code, Part 2: CloudFormation and Configuration Management
- Continuous Integration on AWS
- Continuous Deployment on AWS
- Deploying Applications on AWS, Part 1
- Deploying Applications on AWS, Part 2
- Continuous Integration and Delivery Pipelines on AWS
- Performance-Tuning Your Deployments
- Administering and Automating Your Infrastructure
- System Administrators and Software Developers.
- Be a AWS Certified Developer – Associate or a AWS Certified SysOps Administrator- Associate;
- Attended Developing on AWS or System Operations on AWS course
- Working knowledge of at least one high-level programming languages (C#, Java, PHP, Ruby, Python, etc);
- Intermediate knowledge command-line of Linux or Windows systems
- Working experience with AWS Management Console and the AWS Command Line Interface (AWS CLI)