Developing on AWS trains developers to understand how to use the AWS SDK to develop and secure scalable cloud applications. The course covers all the necessary knowledge to interact with AWS using code and approaches the best practices and troubleshooting tips.
Day 1: Building the Foundation
- Introduction to Developing on AWS
- Choosing a Data Store
- Developing Storage Solutions with Amazon S3
- Developing Flexible NoSQL Solutions with Amazon DynamoDB
Day 2: Connecting Applications and Data with Event-Driven Processing
- Working with Events
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with Amazon Kinesis Stream
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with Amazon SWF, Amazon SQS, and Amazon SNS
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with AWS Lambda
Day 3: Developing and Deploying Secure, Scalable Applications
- Developing Secure Applications
- Caching Information for Scalability
- Monitoring Your Application and AWS Resources with Amazon CloudWatch
- Deploying Applications with AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CloudFormation
- Intermediate-level software developers that desire to increase their skills with AWS.
- The individuals should be familiar with AWS services and should have a working knowledge of Java, C#/.NET, or Python.